Re: [SPAM?] [teacherartexchange] Budget survey

---------

From: jjennifer west (jenniferjoycewest_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 08 2009 - 16:58:20 PDT

Thanks Bunki,

Agreed, $300 is better than nothing, but we are not supported by parents. I have asked with strong begging for "donations" of money, supplies, time, or anything, and sadly receive close to "0". So, In a way, I wish I could switch places with you where 3/4 of your parents actually give. I also VERY dislike being placed in this position and believe that it is up to our districts to fund a program that they offer during the school day. It's like offering a technology course without providing computers??

Thanks for your thoughts and I will definitely be sharing the various input I have received from many people from this post.

Best of luck,

Jen