RE:[teacherartexchange] Budget survey

---------

From: jjennifer west (jenniferjoycewest_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 08 2009 - 12:29:41 PDT

Thanks for your interest and support. When I have time, I post work to my blog: www.jenniferwest.wordpress.com Unfortunately, now that I have recently been given the additional job of fundraiser, a lot of my time is being eaten up with research and meetings, rather than time to photograph work, post to my blog, and work on new planning and new projects.

Best,

Jen West