RE:[teacherartexchange] Budget survey

---------

From: Lyn Wilcox (lwilcox_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 08 2009 - 09:47:38 PDT

I would love to see some of your classroom activities and lesson plans. You sound like you have a vast knowledge. We do ceramics and I pay for at least half of the cost. Last year while I was purchasing supplies for clay sculpture there was a high school teacher that paid $4,000 for her own supplies.