[teacherartexchange] mural

---------

From: Elizabeth Heisey (eheisey_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 08 2009 - 05:28:19 PDT

I want to install a mural on a brick wall and wondered if anyone had
either a procedure or product that worked.
Also, I wanted to produce the mural as a temporary/changeable thing on
foam or gator board. I am concerned about students bumping into the
thing but also about keeping it lightweight for the installation...
Any ideas?
Thanks~
Beth