RE:[teacherartexchange] textbook advise needed for photography

---------

From: Bexley Art (bexleyart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 05 2009 - 02:08:41 PDT

Try Henry Horenstein's two books on black and white photography. His first
one is essential for the darkroom. His second one is a more advanced
approach to darkroom photography.

Mabi Ponce de Leon
Bexley HS
Columbus, OH

"Trifles make perfection, and perfection is no trifle." - Michelangelo
"Trifles make perfection, and perfection is no trifle." - Michelangelo

"It is not happiness that makes us grateful but gratefulness that makes us
happy." - Br. David Steindl-Rast
www.gratefulness.org