Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: October 03, 2009

---------

From: tara franzese (artmuse67_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 04 2009 - 10:25:01 PDT

Roshanda:
There's a good lesson on the incredible art department using Marc
Chagall's I and the Village. They have to rotate the picture each time
to draw a new element in the picture. You can give them a handout, or
write the directions on the board too. I have the same problem as
you, my k-2er's have serious attending problems, so this ended up
being a good first lesson for them because it emphasizes steps,
sequence, listening and following directions. Email me off the site
if you want any more specifics, but the lesson outline itself is that
site.

Good luck!
-Tara
artmuse67@gmail.com