[teacherartexchange] textbook advise needed for photography

---------

From: Sue Stevens (suestevens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 04 2009 - 10:19:45 PDT

Hi,
I am looking for advise for a book or textbook that would be good for a
grade 12 photography course. The course is new for us, and therefore we
have no resources yet. I am looking for a reference book that covers both
SLR photography (we will be doing some black and white processesing) and
digital photography. Any suggestions? Budget is always a concern
also.......but the principal did commit to books last year when this course
was suggested. It could be a text book, or a reference book available
through Chapters/Amazon......
Thanks!
Sue