[teacherartexchange] Following Directions

---------

From: Roshanda Burtscher (rburtsch_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 02 2009 - 02:51:07 PDT

Hello everyone and happy Friday!

I am having trouble with a group of classes that just don't follow
directions. The classes are 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th grade. I want to come up
with a project that I can grade them on how well they followed the
directions, but so far I have come up with nothing. I am familiar with the
one where you give them verbal instructions and they each come up with a
different design (I think from the book Drawing with Children), but I want
something I can assess them on as well.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Roshanda Burtscher