Re: [teacherartexchange] ode to an aide

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 28 2008 - 11:45:38 PDT

I simply speak with the aide or para and explain that it is of upmost
importance that every student do their own work. I myself never mark
on a students work. The greatest help has been to give the aide or
para their own materials so they can work along side the students.
That usually does the trick.
                                                        Woody

On Oct 28, 2008, at 11:17 AM, <Marica.Shannon@k12.sd.us> wrote:

> I am having the same issues with the Para educators that come to my
> room as well. If such an ode does not exist, I would be glad to
> work with others in developing something positive that would get
> the message across without hurting any feelings.
>
> Marica
> Mitchell, South Dakota

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
         mailto:woodyduncan@comcast.net