[teacherartexchange] Yes We Carve - Pumpkins with a new look

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 28 2008 - 09:47:07 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

List member Becky Burch submitted her Barack O'Lantern to "Yes We
Carve" (site is not affiliated with the Obama campaign)

http://yeswecarve.com/index.php

I printed off several stencils to carve my own. I am too lazy to make
up my own design. I have leftover pumpkins from our church retreat.

Have fun carving.

Regards,

Judy Decker

P.S. I have been keeping busy with the newest member of our family- an
adorable half Himalayan kitten. I bought her for a friend of mine who
has been looking for a Himalayan or Persian. Turns out she is allergic
to this little darling. I named her Malika (means Angel - or
Princess/Queen depending on which site you use - and is either African
or Arabic in origin). She is just too cute to return to the pet store.
My husband of course thought I was "crazy" - but he has fallen in love
with her, too.