[teacherartexchange] Free software similar to photoshop?

---------

From: Lisa Teske (lisa_teske_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 26 2008 - 07:28:19 PDT

I would like to do a project that involves photo manipulation with my 4th grade students. I am looking for a free software program that is similar to Adobe Photoshop. Has anyone used something similar? I want to delete the background of the image, change the color to sepia tone, and add texture elements to the image.

Thank you for any insights.

Lisa