RE: [teacherartexchange] beginning drawing

---------

From: Pokojski, Kelly (Kelly-Pokojski_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 24 2008 - 07:08:31 PDT

Apri

I am new art teacher and this is my second year but have some great
resources and things that could help including my curriculum for the
year grades 1-6, I plan 1/2 3/4 and 5/6 and 7/8 together to simplify my
life, I also teach religion to the Junior High and am the homeroom,
retreat graduation fundraiser person.

Let me know if you want some info at my email

Kelly-pokojski@cdolinc.net