[teacherartexchange] beginning drawing

---------

From: Betty B (bettycarol_40_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 23 2008 - 07:37:53 PDT

I have a new batch of 6th graders, who draw like 9 year olds. So, for a 2 week drawing session, we're starting out with some Betty Edwards excercises. I didn't do this with the first batch, so I want to see which works better. This is a very small group, 12 kids, so we're just sitting together drawing, its been very pleasant.

Just funny this morning, my first hour's "before" drawings on the Stravinsky upside-down thing were WAY more accurate than their "after".