[teacherartexchange] Cool Clay Project Ideas

---------

From: Patz Fowle (patzfowle_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 22 2008 - 09:05:46 PDT

How about cool clay animals? For inspiration and to see examples of unique hand built animals in clay look at my site at

www.(patzfowle(dot)com

Check out the page (Patz Process Ceramic Technique) to see the straightforward hand building method that ALL age groups enjoy and are successful doing. Have fun and enjoy.

Patz Fowle
Author/illustrator of the newly released children's book 'Remember When'
http://www.amazon.com/Remember-When-Patz-Fowle/dp/1419670891/ref=sr_1_1/002-0026220-8485616?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1218386600&sr=1-1