Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Professional Artist Resource for Students

From: Patz Fowle (patzfowle_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 22 2008 - 08:39:36 PDT

To get the inside scoop on careers in art your students may (with their teachers and schools approval) correspond with local artists in their area or through the internet, e-mail etc. I am a multi-media artist who also teaches an innovative hand building ceramic technique. Schools and international art organizations use my website as a resource and I am always happy to answer questions from teachers and students about anything related to what I do as a professional artist. To find out more google Patz Fowle or visit www.patzfowle(dot)com

Patz Fowle
Author/illustrator of the newly released children's book 'Remember When'