[teacherartexchange] Professional Artist Resource for Students

---------

From: Patz Fowle (patzfowle_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 22 2008 - 08:39:36 PDT

Hello,

To get the inside scoop on careers in art your students may (with their teachers and schools approval) correspond with local artists in their area or through the internet, e-mail etc. I am a multi-media artist who also teaches an innovative hand building ceramic technique. Schools and international art organizations use my website as a resource and I am always happy to answer questions from teachers and students about anything related to what I do as a professional artist. To find out more google Patz Fowle or visit www.patzfowle(dot)com

Enjoy

Patz Fowle
Author/illustrator of the newly released children's book 'Remember When'
http://www.amazon.com/Remember-When-Patz-Fowle/dp/1419670891/ref=sr_1_1/002-0026220-8485616?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1218386600&sr=1-1