Re: [teacherartexchange] Altered Books

---------

From: Rebecca Burch (mamallama_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 22 2008 - 07:55:06 PDT

This one isn't exactly the one I was looking for, but it's perfect! I
love all your photos of different techniques. You've given me some
new ideas about how to present this lesson plan, too.

This is an awesome lesson plan! Thank you!

Becky

--
Carpe You Some Diem!
Website:  http://www.rebeccaburch.com