[teacherartexchange] Altered Books

---------

From: Rebecca Burch (mamallama_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 21 2008 - 07:33:21 PDT

I remember someone posting a really neat handout of ideas for altered
book layouts a few years back. It might have been on another board,
but I thought I would ask in case someone has it (or something
similar.) It was something like a list of ideas that students could
choose from if they needed help coming up with pages in their book.

Tell you what -- ANY altered book handouts would be great, as I'm
without a projector this week!

Thanks!

Becky

--