RE:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: October 18, 2008

---------

From: Williams, Ebbie (ewilliams_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 19 2008 - 08:49:33 PDT

Amen! You both have said very wise words of wisdom! Thank you for
putting down my thoughts on the subject exactly. I too believe the art
room is a safe haven for free expression, free from time constraints,
free from criticism, free from the expectations other curricula carry
into a class.

Thank You!

Ebbie Williams
C.R.Anderson Middle School