Re: [teacherartexchange] Best Practices

---------

From: Diane Gregory (gregory.diane55_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 18 2008 - 16:24:03 PDT

Great post Patty. Is it really possible to create an atmosphere of freedom in our schools? I see so much suppression, pressure to conform and a general lack of disregard for allowing students and teachers to make mistakes, experiment, take risks, change procedures, question authority professionally, etc. It is much the same way in university education and the world in general.

Diane