Re: [teacherartexchange] outdoor Christmas ornaments

---------

From: Denise Pannell (cen_aca_dp_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 18 2008 - 08:25:19 PDT

My support group (bereaved parents) makes ornaments out of foam sheets decorated with puff paint to adorn a tree each month. They have held up to all types of weather.
If you would like to see some examples, I have them on my son's website:

http://natepannell.memory-of.com/About.aspx

(Scroll to the bottom, under "His Legacy")

Denise Pannell