Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Students and manga style

From: Peggy Woolsey (eoolspeg_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 17 2008 - 15:53:09 PDT

Hello dear list,
I have students who spend their time in art classes drawing figure
after figure, some nude, in manga and cartoon style. These students
remain uninterested in class work at this mid-term in the first
semester of high school grade 11 visual arts class. Have you found
ways to integrate such students into regular foundation and skill
building exercises? So far I find these students unwilling to
participate in projects and activities that challenge their styles of
working. Thanks for any advice.

To unsubscribe go to