Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: [teacherartexchange] outdoor Christmas ornaments

From: Cheryl Lloyd (clloyd_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 17 2008 - 14:23:37 PDT

This post made me think of when we travel home for Christmas each year
we visit the University of Minnesota's Arboretum. They always have
trees decorated with natural ornaments. They use sticks, seed pods,
feathers, etc. They are beautiful. A couple of years ago there were
huge snow flakes made of feathers. Please email if you would like
photos. I checked their site and unfortunately there are not any photos
of the trees over the years.

Cheri Lloyd
Art Teacher/ Beginning Teacher Mentor
3435 Don Pedro Road