Re: [teacherartexchange] outdoor Christmas ornaments

---------

From: M. Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 17 2008 - 04:58:24 PDT

Kind of cheesy, but cute. Pinecones with wiggle eyes, red pompom noses,
brown felt ears, & pipe cleaner antlers to create pinecone reindeer. When I
was a cub scout leader we crushed pop cans, painted them & decorated them to
look like Christmas icons (angels, snowmen, santa, elves, etc).
~Michal

* Clay?
* Rocks painted with acrylic paint and sealed?
* Some kind of large snowflakes cut from gallon milk cartons?
* Wreaths made of wire with strips of color appropriate pastic grocery sacks
or dry cleaning plastic tied in knots around a wire hangar pulled into a
circle?
* Stained glass windows - sharpies and transparency plastic?

Just some idea starters.

Jan in Tampa
Gr 1-5