[teacherartexchange] outdoor Christmas ornaments

---------

From: Hillmer, Jan (HillmJan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 17 2008 - 04:21:44 PDT

*         Clay?
*         Rocks painted with acrylic paint and sealed?
*         Some kind of large snowflakes cut from gallon milk cartons?
*         Wreaths made of wire with strips of color appropriate pastic grocery sacks or dry cleaning plastic tied in knots around a wire hangar pulled into a circle?
*         Stained glass windows - sharpies and transparency plastic?

Just some idea starters.

Jan in Tampa
Gr 1-5