Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] digital cameras/organizing interesting posts

Date: Fri Oct 17 2008 - 03:17:11 PDT

I set up folders within my Inbox labeled things like Art History, Advocacy,
Painting, etc. Whenever I wanted to save a post, I simply dragged it to that
folder. Easy! If the subject line didn't truly reflect the topic, I would
forward the post back to myself with a more descriptive subject line.

Claire d'Anthes wrote:
> This brings me to my second question. I know this topic was discussed
> a while back and I probably have saved the posts on the subject.
> However, I don't really have a good system for indexing them so I kind
> of gave up looking through. Anyone have a system that works?

To unsubscribe go to