Re: [teacherartexchange] digital cameras/organizing interesting posts

---------

mwhiteec_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Fri Oct 17 2008 - 03:17:11 PDT

Claire,

I set up folders within my Inbox labeled things like Art History, Advocacy,
Painting, etc. Whenever I wanted to save a post, I simply dragged it to that
folder. Easy! If the subject line didn't truly reflect the topic, I would
forward the post back to myself with a more descriptive subject line.

Maggie