[teacherartexchange] digital cameras/organizing interesting posts

---------

From: Claire d'Anthes (cdanthes_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 16 2008 - 21:40:20 PDT

Hi, all, Thanks again to those who shared lessons and websites to help
me get my digital class started. I am really enjoying teaching digital
although I think it will be even more fun next year when I am more
experienced with the programs. One of my advanced students is creating
a website for me so hopefully I can share some work. Currently I have
no cameras and only one scanner. About two-thirds of my students have
access to a camera, so I am writing a grant to get about 15 loaners so
that students can do original work. I'm looking at the various Canon
Powershot models, don't think I can afford a Canon Rebel. Any
recommendations?

This brings me to my second question. I know this topic was discussed
a while back and I probably have saved the posts on the subject.
However, I don't really have a good system for indexing them so I kind
of gave up looking through. Anyone have a system that works? This
list is so full of useful info.

Thank you,
Claire d'Anthes