Re: [teacherartexchange] Best Practices

---------

From: Jeff Pridie (jeffpridie_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 16 2008 - 16:53:16 PDT

You hit it on the mark. A buffet of teaching strategies that will hit all students in the class. Bits and pieces of each will reach a greater number of students learning styles and thinking strategies then just one approach. Do we not as artist use a variety of thinking and process strategies to develop a work of art.

Jeff (minnesota)