I just completed my models of the "Five Regular Platonic Solids" to
use as examples in
my workshop at the NMAEA Fall conference in Glorieta. I put photos on
my blog at:
I also created a page on how to construct a pentagon using ruler and
It's almost like teaching again to work out these projects and
methods except that
now I really have the time to do it right. Now I'll start on creating
an example for
my workshop on creating a torn paper / watercolor collage.
Other items on my October Blog include:
and the month is only half over.
- How to add a ClustrMap to your blog.
- Beautiful Harp music at our Watercolor opening.
- Paris Hilton running for fake president video.
- What to do in retirement.
- Voting early in New Mexico - we did already.
- Artists discussed at the 20th annual SWAHC conference in Taos.
- Interactive maps for political junkies.
- Lots of hot air balloon pics from my back yard.
- Watercolor article in Albuquerque paper.
- Docent training and tours in Albuquerque.
- Watercolor demo by Jan Fabian Wallake.
- New photos of the triplets of course.
- My watercolor opening in Placitas.
- Painting of my grand daughter sold in Taos.
- Reduction printmaking demo by Mary Sweet.
- NMAEA web site listing the workshops and presentations at our Fall
Conference in Glorieta.