[teacherartexchange] Five Regular Platonic Solids

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 16 2008 - 11:36:17 PDT

I just completed my models of the "Five Regular Platonic Solids" to
use as examples in
my workshop at the NMAEA Fall conference in Glorieta. I put photos on
my blog at:
http://www.taospaint.com/WoodysBlog08/October.html
I also created a page on how to construct a pentagon using ruler and
compass:
http://www.taospaint.com/Construct/Pentagon.html
It's almost like teaching again to work out these projects and
methods except that
now I really have the time to do it right. Now I'll start on creating
an example for
my workshop on creating a torn paper / watercolor collage.

Other items on my October Blog include:
        and the month is only half over.

- How to add a ClustrMap to your blog.

- Beautiful Harp music at our Watercolor opening.

- Paris Hilton running for fake president video.

- What to do in retirement.

- Voting early in New Mexico - we did already.

- Artists discussed at the 20th annual SWAHC conference in Taos.

- Interactive maps for political junkies.

- Lots of hot air balloon pics from my back yard.

- Watercolor article in Albuquerque paper.

- Docent training and tours in Albuquerque.

- Watercolor demo by Jan Fabian Wallake.

- New photos of the triplets of course.

- My watercolor opening in Placitas.

- Painting of my grand daughter sold in Taos.

- Reduction printmaking demo by Mary Sweet.

- NMAEA web site listing the workshops and presentations at our Fall
Conference in Glorieta.

                                                Enjoy, Woody

Read My Blog:
http://www.taospaint.com/WoodysBlog08/October.html