Re: [teacherartexchange] Best Practices

---------

From: Diane Gregory (gregory.diane55_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 14 2008 - 18:51:15 PDT

Hi Patricia,

Thanks for letting me know about this book. I am familiar with the work of Ellen Winner and Howard Gardner. I didn't know about this book, however. I teach a graduate course online at Texas Woman's University in Denton, TX called, Visual Art, Advocacy and Cognition. Perhaps this book might be a good one to use with the other books I use by Daniel Pink, Richardson, Gardner, Efland, and Eisner. What do you think?

Diane