Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] arts education walkthrough

From: Marisol Cunnington (maricunnington_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 14 2008 - 11:38:45 PDT

I'm wondering if anyone knows of a site where i might find videos of
good arts education lessons in the major disciplines, as examples for
an arts education assessment walkthrough tool. I'm hoping to get a
group of people trained on the tool and need examples of good and not
so good lessons on video so we can all agree (well, as much as
possible) on what is good.

To unsubscribe go to