[teacherartexchange] Field Trip

---------

From: Mary Remington (MRemington_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 12 2008 - 13:58:12 PDT

I would like to take a group of High School Juniors and Seniors to New York to tour the art museums and galleries.
Unfortunately I only have a group of ten and our tour company demands a group of twenty. We'd need to go during our Spring Break, in April of 2009.
Does anyone know of a tour company that would work with a small group or can you suggest an alternative plan.

Sincerely,

Mary