Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: October 10, 2008

---------

From: Paula Lawson (paula.lawson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 11 2008 - 03:36:38 PDT

I'm teaching high school ceramics for the first time this year. Does
anyone know of a dvd demonstration of sculpting with clay? The students
are going to be sculpting animals, and I am realizing there are
technical issues I hadn't anticipated. With 30 different projects, each
with its own set of problems to solve, I need some help, especially with
how to use newspaper as an armature, hollowing out and how to support
the sculpture so that it doesn't flatten out on the side it rests on?
Thanks,
Paula