Re: [teacherartexchange] Participation in TeacherArtExchange

---------

From: play2cre8 (play2cre8_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 10 2008 - 14:31:12 PDT

I love that you are asking the question - what an interesting observation.
I have been on the list over 10 years - I can't believe it. At the
time I was the only art teacher in a one-school district and I can't
tell you how much of a life line it was for me.
I have noticed that there really aren't many discussions... mostly
postings. I think if I went back and looked at my numbers (on my
school account) I would find the number to be significantly higher
years ago...
I do read all of the posts now, I don't really add much - maybe a book
or article I read. I agree with others that the internet has made it
too easy to look for answers/ideas (with immediate feedback)
elsewhere.
I do know that the Getty list was (is?) one of the best PD
opportunities I have been involved in... so thanks to everyone.
Ellen