[teacherartexchange] Steal Back Your Vote

---------

From: Deanna Bowers (dbowers_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 10 2008 - 12:14:03 PDT

Since Judy posted some election stuff on here, I thought I would share
this info that I received yesterday on email. I made a contribution and
downloaded the comic book. Unbelievable information. Millions of
uncounted votes/people who were turned away in the last two elections
and this year is especially dangerous! It's worth checking out!

Subject: FW: Greg Palast and Bobby Kennedy - Steal Back Your Vote!

I just heard about the New York Times article published today outlining
how millions of new registered voters are disappearing off the rolls
around the country especially in swing states. Many are caged off for
amazingly petty reasons. For example, your name may be Deborah and if
you spell it Debra you can be taken off the register. Its downright
sleazy at what lengths these people will go to try to retain power.
Thats why early voting is good to make sure you can correct whatever
trouble you may run into. Everyone has the right to vote no matter who
you are voting for.

Steph, send this to sister in Ohio?