Re: [teacherartexchange] FYI :Comparison of Obama-McCain Arts Positions

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 10 2008 - 10:49:17 PDT

Greetings,

Those of you who enjoyed the comparison Christine posted may also
enjoy this "mock debate" on Arts Education. Neither campaign responded
to the request for info, but enough factual information was found from
other sources to create this mock debate from Artsology.

http://www.artsology.com/obama_mccain.php

I found this link on David's Carrot Revolution blog:
http://carrotrevolution.blogspot.com/

Do your part to "get out the vote".

I know our international readers don't need these political posts....
but this election is just too important not to mention it here.

Regards,

Judy Decker

On Sat, Oct 4, 2008 at 8:24 PM,