RE:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: October 09, 2008

---------

From: Tina Vercelli (tvercelli_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 10 2008 - 06:34:16 PDT

In reference to Jean King's theft solution:

I think that is a great idea. I have recently started wearing a nail apron
from a building supply store. I use it on days that we are not doing
something messy enough to need an apron, but still needed a place to hold
small items like extra erasers, sharpies that I don't want to walk away,
etc. Also I have several pairs of pants with no pockets, so the nail apron
helps hold my keys and such for me when I'm wearing those pants. I can see
how having one for each student would be handy. When my oldest child was in
band, her director would have each band member wear a nail apron during
practice to hold music and such.