Re: [teacherartexchange] ipods in the classroom.

---------

From: M. Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 10 2008 - 04:49:26 PDT

I do stop-motion videos with my middle school students, and since I started
I have a waiting list for my enrollment. I thought I would have my MS
students also do a podcast using the concept of the old radio theater, and
have their story feature an artist. What other topics would tie in well with
the art room?
~Michal

I teach elementary and something that came up yesterday at a workshop.
Podcasts-including video podasts. I actually may try to get a grant to do
video podcasting with fifth grade. It is part of the twenty first century
learning that our district is encouraging so I'm going to try. I think this
would be AWESOME at the Middle/High school level.