Re:[teacherartexchange] Participation in TeacherArtExchange

---------

From: K J (kj2008art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 10 2008 - 02:59:49 PDT

Thank you all for investing so much time in answering my queries. I
have a lot of interesting material to go through with so many concepts
I had not even considered. It is a shame I only have about 300 words
to dedicate to this in my report. I will be trying to summarise all
the material this weekend.

It is interesting that the 'givers' and 'takers' ratio was mentioned.
In the statistics I have gathered I noticed that in the last 18
months, 37% of the total number of people who have posted, that is 157
people, only posted 1 message. I did not have enough time to analyse
what that content of those 1 messages were, but i thought it was a
strange finding.

I also found that just 0.7% of the total number of people contributed
25% of the posts.

Anyway, thanks again. I will let you know if I come across any other
interesting results

cheers
KJ