[teacherartexchange] ipods in the classroom.

---------

From: Donna Pumphrey (dpumphrey_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 09 2008 - 06:45:21 PDT

I teach elementary and something that came up yesterday at a workshop. Podcasts-including video podasts. I actually may try to get a grant to do video podcasting with fifth grade. It is part of the twenty first century learning that our district is encouraging so I'm going to try. I think this would be AWESOME at the Middle/High school level.

-Donna

Donna Pumphrey
Harmony/Union Grove
Art
+ I found I could say things with color and shapes that I couldn't say any other way--things I had no words for.-Georgia O'Keefe

--- Scanned by M+ Guardian Messaging Firewall ---