Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] Participation in TeacherArtExchange

From: Dulcius (dulcius_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 09 2008 - 15:25:08 PDT

One more reason I seem to remember for a decline in participation was the
highly unpleasant "troll" incident a few summers back; it seems to me we
lost a few members at that time who didn't return.
And as others have said, I want to say "thanks" to all of you for great
ideas, and just for the feeling of community I've had on this listserve!
-Lydia in Toledo