Re: [teacherartexchange] Participation in TeacherArtExchange

---------

From: Peggy Woolsey (eoolspeg_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 09 2008 - 15:09:30 PDT

Thanks Ann for this contribution.
I might add another possible cause of list serve decline, at least
for some: a US centered focus. Of course an American focus makes
sense since most of the list servers are Americans, but sometimes I
don't think we all take into account the international nature of this
list. I sometimes wonder if my input often goes unacknowledged
because I am reading and thinking differently, in my case, Canadian,
or if it is just me and what I have to say. We do a good deal of
bantering around ideas, even challenges here, but that kind of
discussion seems to be offensive to some. This is a hard thing to
gauge. I have learned so much from this list and my hard drive is
full of ideas from many years of participation.
Thanks,
Peggy