[teacherartexchange] Trying again

---------

From: Jackie Brewer (jacjac2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 09 2008 - 14:15:14 PDT

I have been here for about 10 years but have not participated in the
last 3. I wanted to give it a try again. Everything that was stated
below is a great reason. I found myself stating I would do things for
others and then not follow through. That is my fault and I apologize
for it. But from time to time when you do think you will do
something(such as send a lesson) you get side tracked for reasons such
as health, then someone writes an unprofessional letter to you, you
have a tendency to give up. I have had lessons posted on IAD. I want
to be part of a larger group but want to see more of what can assist
in the classrooms.

I have read for some time now. If I am going to be part of my state
organization, my local Valley organization, and my district
organization, I want to go National. So I am back.

New area of interest for me - Art and Technology. While I was away I
became certified in Technology and now have the best set up anyone can
ask for in a Lab. - 25 24" iMacs with Adobe Creative Suite CS4.
Tablets on the way. New school, new furniture, new anything - I am
excited. ; I hope to bring this excitement to the forum.