RE: [teacherartexchange] Participation in TeacherArtExchange

---------

From: Hillmer, Jan (HillmJan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 09 2008 - 10:46:04 PDT

KJ from Australia wrote:

>Posts peaked at over 1600 a month in year 2000 and have since then
>dwindled to less than 200 per month, the lowest since creation. Why is
>this? Is it the listserv format? Or other reasons?

Today the Internet is maturing and has a lot more information available
so that teachers have more options, archives, and other user groups that
were not available in 2000.

I agree, Marvin. Additionally, the original group has subdivided into
groups that more closely fit the needs/interests of the various teachers
involved.

Jan in Tampa
Gr 1-5