RE: [teacherartexchange] Participation in TeacherArtExchange

---------

From: Pokojski, Kelly (Kelly-Pokojski_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 09 2008 - 10:09:51 PDT

I think it is alson that it is not well known, I have spoken to a number
of art teachers and they are unaware of this service...

Sadly lack of etiquette and bad manners are the world, we are doing our
children a disservice, I teach it in art and require it, so many have no
clue how to act. And don't even get me started on writing
erartexchange/unsubscribe.html