RE: [BULK] Re: [teacherartexchange] Participation in TeacherArtExchange

---------

From: Pokojski, Kelly (Kelly-Pokojski_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 09 2008 - 10:07:49 PDT

I love to do art lessons based on various cultures, it may seem
simplistic but we learned about the native Maori culture of New Zealand,
their religion, symbolism, culture and customs then the students created
soap sculpture based on their symbols for peace, love etc. Ivory soap
pencils and pop sticks...easy and they loved it. We listen to chanting
and watched dragon boat races.

I try and rotate between art history with a lesson and a culture with a
lesson.

Not sure if this is the direction you wanted....

texchange/unsubscribe.html