RE: [teacherartexchange] Participation in TeacherArtExchange

---------

From: Pokojski, Kelly (Kelly-Pokojski_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 09 2008 - 08:42:09 PDT

I agree, I would like to see this forum discuss lesson ideas, rubrics,
mapping, integration of other curriculums (allowing the art department
broader viability with all administration), grants (how and where), and
how to have school understand the amount of work involved. I teach a
"regular subject" three periods a day and art three periods day, with an
hour lunch...between lesson planning, homeroom with the 8th grade and
prep for art its more than a full time job and I would love to enter
into engaging emails about concrete issues at school and with the
student.

Also, what is the best way for development of techniques and skills as
an educator, I am art history but have not been a studio artist for a
long time so I am beginning over in some areas and would love to find
avenues to develop my own skills.

on/teacherartexchange/unsubscribe.html