[teacherartexchange] Participation in TeacherArtExchange

---------

From: K J (kj2008art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 09 2008 - 00:55:45 PDT

Hi all,

I am an Australian student studying online communities and I was
wondering if I could get some help from the members of this community.

Posts peaked at over 1600 a month in year 2000 and have since then
dwindled to less than 200 per month, the lowest since creation. Why is
this? Is it the listserv format? Or other reasons?

Are there any other problems (technical, social, pedagogical etc) with
being a member of this community?

What do you perceive as being the greatest benefit to being a member?

thank you for taking the time to respond. If you would like to reply
privately, I have set up an email account for this purpose:
kj2008art@gmail.com

regards
KJ