Re: [teacherartexchange] ipods in art class?

---------

From: play2cre8 (play2cre8_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 08 2008 - 18:55:49 PDT

I wish we could - I am sure our new administration wouldn't even
consider it... and I have to be a team player.
I do play my iPod all the time, and I just downloaded an audio book
for some of the classes - has anyone ever used books on tape in
their rooms? I have read to classes before - just hard to juggle. I
am thinking of having parent volunteers come in to read to some while
we are working -
Ellen