Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re:[teacherartexchange] [ArtsEducators] online flipbook ?

From: Denise Pannell (cen_aca_dp_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 08 2008 - 17:04:47 PDT

Can you ask your Tech Coordinator to unblock the site for you? We came back to school with a new web washer and my Artsonia site was blocked. I asked our TC & he unblocked it along with several other sites. They just have to be checked to be sure they are legitimate & there should be no problem.
Just a thought...

Denise Pannell

 On Wed 08/10/08 7:43 PM , "" sent:
We have previously used the Wacom drawing tablets and a
> flipbook site that is now blocked on our server....gggrrr...anyway. In case
> it is not blocked on yours

To unsubscribe go to