Re: RE:[teacherartexchange] ipods in art class?

---------

From: Peter Pritchard (pritchard1_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 08 2008 - 14:44:25 PDT

 I second what Jane said exactly, except I don't allow them to share either-
which helps avoid distractions. Also- with my art foundations classes, I
make them "earn" the right by working well for 5 weeks before they can use
them. I do my best creating to music and I think it really does help 90
percent of my students focus and stay on task. Plus it's funny to watch
them lip sync and do a little jive from time to time when they think no one
is watching.

Peter